BEHOLD HER FACE WITH MY EYES

In the tranquil silence of evening grace, 
I love the muse, the philosophy, the place, 
Cloth painted with period hands, 
Her face, a masterpiece, truly divine.

Her eyes are two circles, the infinite sky.
Hold the mysterious constellations, where true happiness lies, 
I see unispeakable universes in their depths, 
A love story written in stardust and gold.

Her gaze, the gentle, sweet serenade, 
Not a word dance to be said, 
My heart finds a home in those moments, 
Like her eyes speaking in their own language.

Her cheeks are a palette of the pinkiest colors.
In spring the morning dew kissed the flowers, 
They are ashamed of the hot sun and flowers,
as nature itself has made any image.

Her lips were like soft petals, soft as the first light.
Whisper the promise, softly and correctly, 
Their kiss was the sweetest in dreams.
Love melodies, or so it seems.

Her smile is a ray of sunshine on the darkest of nights.
to cast shadows and fill my vision, 
It is a beacon, guiding my ship to shore, 
I always enjoy her smile.

Her nose is the beautiful entrance to her
The art of beauty, which makes me strong,
Every curve, every line, pure art,
Proof of the love he gives.

Her face is a canvas of grace and emotion.
Romance, Epic, Unconditional Devotion, .
In every angle, in every row, .
I see a special kind of love for you.

Her face showed such a kind heart.
This kind of love, the impossible relationship,
I see my position in every eye,
Lost in the beauty of her precious face.

The face speaks of love and grace, 
For indefinite time, in everything,
A face engraved in my soul, 
One love, one life, that makes me whole.

So this is the face I serve,
Always keeping a happy face,
Every moment in every kiss .
I see my love in her beautiful face.

Thank you for taking time and reading this content. Claps, comments, follow would be appreciated. Visit My Blog Website https://stromyquotes.blogspot.com/?m=1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CryptoSage: Unveiling the Wisdom of Professor Noan.AI

WALK AND EARN

9 Habits for a Better Tomorrow 💯

BEST WEBCAM 1080p: STREAM WITH BRILLIANCE